Plastic Surgeon Dr. Rosenthal
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from the University Of Missouri School Of Medicine in 1984 and went on to complete his General Surgery residency in 1991 at the University of Pittsburgh. He completed his Plastic Surgery residency just two years later at the University of Louisville in 1993, and then finished a fellowship in Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery. In 1997, Dr. Rosenthal received his board certification from the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS) and was e-certified in 2007 and 2017. In addition to his plastic surgery certification, Dr. Rosenthal also holds an active certificate of added qualification in hand surgery.
Here at Plastic Surgery of Gwinnett, Dr. Al Rosenthal strives to provide each patient with the utmost respect, spending as much time as necessary to explain the options and discuss the pros and cons of all choices. It is his goal to ensure that each patient is provided with enough information to confidently and comfortably make a choice that is best for them. Dr. Rosenthal believes in educating his patients about their condition and never wants them to feel rushed to make a decision. This is not a practice fueled by pressure-filled marketing, rather one that prides itself in helping patients make positive, life-changing choices.
- General Surgery, University of Pittsburgh
- Plastic Surgery, University of Louisville
Post Surgical Training
- Hand and Microsurgery Fellowship, University of Louisville
- Burn Fellowship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Plastic Surgery of Gwinnett, PC - Lawrenceville, GA
- American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Certificate of Additional Qualification - Hand Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons